The Pearl of East Marbella! Set on one of the best double plots in the urbanisation Hacienda Las Chapas with total privacy and panoramic sea views, this unique contemporary style villa offers all the best!
The prestigious urbanisation Hacienda las Chapas is located about 10 kilometres from the city centre of Marbella close to the best stretches of beach on the Costa del Sol. It is an area with a lot of matured green gardens and green zones dividing the villas. It has its own entrance from the A7 and 24-hour security is present. The commercial area of Elviria is just 3 kilometres away and the urbanisation itself has its supermarket.
The reform of the former Andalusian style villa has been finished recently (feb 2017) and integrates the best features; high quality finishing in windows, ceilings, 90x90cm tiling, lots of glass, integrated domotics and sound system.
Inside, an impressive double-height entrance hall leads through to a large open plan living area, kitchen / dining area, salon (with separate play room), which lead to the covered main terrace overlooking the pool with sea views, and a spectacular outdoor kitchen. Near the outdoor kitchen is a lounge area with a gas-fire place. This beautiful private property features a two entrance driveway with garage, and a stunning mature garden. The heated infinity pool is spectacular and offers a big pooldeck with pergola and technical room underneath, with additional space which can easily be used as a gym, workspace or else.
On the ground floor is the master bedroom with walk in closet and a separate bathroom. There is also an extra room with its own bathroom, which can be used as an office or extra bedroom. All rooms and master bathroom have direct access to the garden area and offer sea views.
A double staircase with high vaulted ceiling leads to 2 en-suite bedrooms upstairs, both with access to the large upper terrace with stunning panoramic sea views. On the lower level there is a garage and a separate, fully equipped, quest accommodation. Other features include gas central heating throughout, central floor heating, integrated Sonos sound system, alarm system and hot/cold airconditioning.
Square meters built
Square meters plot
Urbanisation Haciënda las Chapas is a quiet area with mainly big plots, matured gardens and a lot of privacy
Amazing panoramic views
The villa is located in the higher area of Hacienda las Chapas and offers the best panoramic views on the area and the Mediterranean
The neighbourhood is accesable only through the roundabouts next to the A7, therefore an ideal situation for the 24/7 security to check all in- and outgoing traffic
The neighbourhood offers it's own tennis court, only accessible for residents of the community.
Built according the latest European standards, using materials of premium quality for durability, ease of use and design. An overview of the features and qualities
- High quality and secured aluminium double glazed windows
- Oversized Italian ceramic tiling interior & exterior areas
- Selection of high quality, sanitary items by Italian & German brands
- Design island kitchen, cloak room and laundry room equipped with Miele appliances
- Underfloor heating throughout ground and first floors
- Air conditioning hot & cold with individual controls in all rooms
- Interior carpentry with hidden hinges, soft closing, floor-to-ceiling height (2.30 m) and seamless joints
- Solar powered energy system and hot water circulation pump
- Gas fireplace with natural stone finishing
- Electronic controlled Bandalux sunscreens on first floor areas
- Domotics system with lighting control and fully integrated sound system by Sonos ® and connectivity through Apple HomeKit ®
- Architectural lighting interior, exterior and garden
- Outdoor kitchen with professional bbq
- Outdoor lounge area with gas fireplace
- Triple barrier alarm system
- Spectacular heated infinity pool with LED RGB lighting, automatic floating cover, water treatment and Jetstream
- Own water source with pumps in garden
- Two gated entrances with connected driveway to garage and two car covered area outside